Monday, August 24, 2009

The Rose, The chair, she's down for the count!

1, 2, 3...... 8, 9, 10..... She's out! Oh boy after the no gloves with the rose, the Rose winning, I figured I'd had my share of bumps, bruises and cuts for a while. Ooooooooooo No......... let's do something else. How about.... let's play instant chair collapse that will cause the one occupying the chair to fall hard and fast. And while we're at it, let's have it be the computer chair, while the person occupying the chair has water in her hand so the fall is that much more dynamic. Come one, let's not be plain here.

1, 2, 3, and BAM!!! Down the chair goes, the water all over the computer, my head against the wall, me lieing in a heap half propped halfway against the wall. Little ole me half crumpled near the little desk... and the chair... the chair with wheels rolls away... what's left of it.

This lastest mishap is either a sign to throw up the hands, cover myself in bubble wrap (for protection), or simply just laugh and find humor of it all. Besides a headache, scrapped elbow, bruised thigh and hip, sore back, not to mention the bruised ego, I'm not bleeding! Hey no blood! This is good - no blood no stitches. Good thing I wasn't in a chair near rose bushes huh?

So for tonight, I am going to lie on the couch, motionless, not moving a muscle, for I fear that something else in this house may leap out and get me. And it's only Monday! Oye!