Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mother Nature

We've certainly experienced some dynamic beautiful weather this past week. The wind, rain, and even snow has changed the artistry of mother nature's canvas. This morning the sun has appeared and shines gloriously onto the earth. Warming things up, breathing warmth into our souls. Shining, like a spotlight on the ever changing scenery around us. Stop, look, soak it in.

This day I'm going to slow down, take a walk in nature, listen to her music, it's really all around. Going to escape the city sounds, and get close to nature, to God. I have found that when I calm myself, empty my mind of 'to do' lists, and the feeling of having to fill all my time with 'something' is when I experience the most joy.

Today, I am going to 'simply just be'. Try it sometime, I truly don't feel one would be disappointed. Perhaps one may even find themself a bit enlightened.

Blessings to you may family and friends this day.

Barney (aka Patty)