Thursday, May 21, 2009

God Likes the Way He Made You

Not an original Blog today. Some excepts taken from Joyce Meyer "Starting Your Day Right" Devotions.

Have you ever asked God, "Why did You make me this way?" Sometimes the things we think are our worst faults, God will use to His greatest glory: "But who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to God? Will what is formed say to him that form it, Why have you made me thus?" (Romans 9:20).

Jesus died so that we might enjoy our life in abundance and to the fullest until it overflows. You are not going to enjoy your life if you don't enjoy yourself. Be satisfied with yourself, and celebrate the unique way God made you.

------

Powerful....Be satisfied with yourself, and celebrate the unique way God made you and Sometimes the things we think are our worst faults, God will use to His greatest glory.....

Reading the devotion this morning again put things in perspective for me. It's really not about you, about me, about them.... what it's really about is Him. His Glory, and his wonderful and beautiful ways that will fill your life, your heart, when you turn to him in total love and commitment. He will use you for His glory. Your life will be filled with abundance and will overflow.

Today I pray, and keep my eyes, my heart, and my being turned to God. To guide me and lead me for his betterment, and for the betterment of those I am blessed to be in contact with. To this, an Amen!

Blessings to you my family and friends.

Patty