Wednesday, March 11, 2009

JEA"M"

I thought of you today my friend
My heart was filled with warm
memories of you

I miss you, I wish I could talk to you
I cried... darn it... yeah my eye makeup
is gone now.

I know you're in a better place
Can you hear my silent words to you?

I remember our conversations of
spinach and popeye - I will never forget
You were a good friend, oh I miss you

My daughter remembers how you
treated her well, and how you use
to let her pickup your collectibles. I
sometimes think you did that cuz you
got a kick out of watching me squirm (wink!)

I miss you Jea"m" (a name fondly
given to you by my daughter).

I think of you, I thank you, I say hello.

Okay,okay, yeah yeah, I can hear you
now... "what's all the fuss, stop crying, get
yourself together and go to work".

I love you my friend.

No comments: