Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Angel In My Midst

Written in honor of "Shelly" a true "shining light"


An Angel crossed my path today
I'm oh so happy to say

Busy working, gotta run, lots of deadlines,
time marches on. In a glimpse, in my
hurried state, there she sat
amidst my haste

A smile sincere, bright as could be,
she shines with love, HIS grace from above.

I stopped and said a friendly hello,
Her eyes were magical, graceful, aglow
I knew right then I had to stay, work could
wait, later that day.

We sat and spoke of life and things
Her body language was a Blessing,
almost a dream. Her radiance shone
her eyes they spoke, HIS love lives in
her, through her, this writer has
no doubt.

Through her words and her eyes she
radiated HIS love, I fought back my tears
although I should have had no fear.

Her courage, her strength, her love
in HIS grace, all goodness shone through
her, what a glorious place.

A gentle reminder of goodness and
GOD, all things are possible, through
his teachings and love.

An Angel walks amongst us,
HE chooses them I believe, We
only need to open our hearts and
our eyes, and these Angels we'll see.

Thank you Angel, for coming to me.

Barney (aka Patty)
3/5/2009

No comments: