Monday, March 2, 2009

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Okay, for those of you reading this post early in the a.m. I'm really speaking "coffee"... not "Jeff Coffee" (wink-wink)... "Jeff's coffee" is later (smiles).

Oh........ what a glorious morning. The sound of the coffee machine turning on, coffee beans grinding, and the aroma of fresh brewed coffee. Waiting....... waiting for me. Here.. in my kitchen! Yippee!!

Now, mind you, if I wanted coffee before I'd have to make a trip out. No coffee pot in this house. That is UNTIL the Mayor, yes the Mayor of Starbucks fixed me up with a Cuisinart. Grinds the beans, makes the coffee. Wow! Don't laugh, this is all great and wonderful to me. It's been months since this household has had a coffee pot. I must let the Mayor know how nicely it worked. Even my child "tried a cup" this morning (first one, first time). The Mayor would be proud.... "Hi Pap!"

To a nicely fresh cup of coffee!

Hugs and Coffee Beans to you!
Barney (aka Patty)

1 comment:

drongo said...

The Mayor of Starbucks is enjoying his Australian literary trip and requests that you communicate with his Australian Secretary by email You have her email
I don't have your email ☹