Friday, February 27, 2009

What time is it?

Have you ever done this before? I set my alarm clock last night. 5:30 am wake up. HOWEVER, in the process of setting the alarm I "accidentally" hit the TIME and advance the clock 1 hour. Thus when my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning it was really 4:30 this morning. I didn't figure that out until after I had woke my child up at 6:15 - wait that would have been 5:15, sat to have breakfast looked up at the clock in the kitchen and scratched my head.

What time is it?! Oh the looks I got this morning when I realized what I had done and that I had "deprived" one of an hours additional sleep.. Ooooooooooooooo... not good. So what to do... blog! There ya have it blog! It's a no wonder I'm yawning so much. I haven't had to wake that early since my 90-mile a day work trek. Yikes... I shudder.

Well, this blogger for now is going to sign off. Sit on the comfy couch, rest my head and hopefully catch a few more zzz's.

No comments: