Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pizza, pizza, did someone say pizza?

Okay, for those of you that know me you know that I can do with or without pizza. If I didn't have pizza again, it would be okay. Did I say that? Yes, I did. Well... for someone not too keen on pizza I decided to order pizza and hot wings for dinner - delivery please. Of course the hot wings would be for me.

45 minutes later the delivery arrives. Oh how I'm loving those wings before I even take the first bite. Well, we got the pizza, but not the wings - forgot. So apologies and a promise to bring back more wings - double the order - no charge, their error (hey..... way cool).

So what about the pizza. Well we get the pizza (pepperoni ordered) to the kitchen table, open it up and "whoops!"... not pepperoni. Oh boy....... the household is sad, no pepperoni pizza, and let's not forget the missing wings. So, a telephone call is made. I explain that we just got the delivery, and before I can finish they assure me they are aware of the missing wings and will deliver 24 instead of 12. Then I add, well the pizza that was delivered, well it's not pepperoni. Oh noo............ more apologies and the promise of a pizza with the wings - they are coming.

About 35 minutes later missing wings arrive and a "HUGE".... I mean "HUGE" pepperoni pizza is delivered (mind you I'm not eating any of this pizza).... and mind you I only had ordered a medium. So, now, we have a medium not pepperoni pizza and a "huge mongo" sized pepperoni pizza.

Oh the cries of happiness to the pizza lovers in the house. Pizza for days, pizza for dinner, pizza for breakfast, lunch and of course a snack. Me... I just smile, I mean come on, I have 24 wings!

When I think about it - it all turned out nice. Dinner resolved for tonite, and for that matter tomorrow nite. Yes! Yes! Yes! Pizza, did someone say let's order pizza? I just smile... and say "yes I did". And what a delivery it has turned out to be.

No comments: