Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday 2/22/2009 - Random thoughts

A rainy time indeed. The daffodils came out, battered by the rain they now lie on the walk, flowers face down -- almost as if they are bowing in prayer. Perhaps knowing how much we need this rain - a thankful expression of nature.

High temperatures and respiratory issues in our home. The bugs of '09 have all seemed to stop by this house. Last year we were blessed to miss most flu bugs or "crud" as I call it, however this year... a different story. So we rest, see the doctor, take the medicine, rest, and try to feel better. I wish being "Mom" I had the magic wand to whoosh it all away. Hugs and kisses and warm cups of tea work well too. Difficult to see the ones you love fall ill, feel so bad.

A restful night I wish for. May the pitter patter of the rain be a rythmic tone to drift us off to sleep. A sleep without aches, pains, or coughs... and fevers gone away. A restful night I pray.

No comments: