Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What day is it?

Tuesday. The second day of the week. Or is it the third? The fourth? Who decided that a week started on Monday? The working class? I think it would be interesting if we decided that the weekend was now Wednesday and Thursday. And Friday was Monday, etc.

Do you think the week would go faster? A strange thought in my head and physical body this a.m. Don't laugh, I haven't had my Tea yet. Might go for coffee. Usually I reserve my coffee drinking for the weekend only... Tea during the week.

How about we approach each day as a New One. Not start of the week, middle of the week, end of the week, etc. What about now? I believe I will approach each day as a New One. A new day for opportunity, a new day for venture, for laughter, sadness, hope, ... joy. Each day a new Blessing.

What does one do at the end of each new day. Well that depends on the individual. How about this - end of each day say "thank you" for a new blessing, something to be grateful for, that one did not have start of that new day. End the day with a grateful full heart, and I bet that when the new day comes more awaits. It's never too late........ it's a New Day.

No comments: