Sunday, January 11, 2009

In a Funk

Have you ever woke up feeling "on top of the world" only to have something you were so excited about "pulled away" from you? Talk about a funk! Ohhhhhhh boy. And although I say, and know, that all things happen for a reason, it doesn't help the funk-mood much. Oh well. One has to feel it and work through it I suppose.

I'm thankful the thrum of the dryer is going - it calms me. I'm thankful I'm warm, means my PG&E is paid. I'm thankful I'm typing, means all my digits are in working order..... it helps... when in a funk to give "thanks".

Not much more for this writer to write today. However, I promised myself, that I would write each day. Exercise the creative mind, exercise that writing habit, so there ya have it. Not much of a post, this writer's in a Funk. So there.

No comments: