Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cloudy skies and cooler weather

Hard to believe it's September already. Seems like only yesterday the new year was rang in, followed by my parents 50th wedding anniversary, my mothers birthday, and her death. Time is going so quickly. Life seems a blur most days, but we manage to get through - day to day. High School for my little one (well not so little anymore) -- that means PTA meetings, open houses, homework, sports teams, and everything else that goes along with High School. Where is time going?

I sit here and ponder time. How quickly it moves. My ambitions for myself, for my family, for life. Must set goals with dates. Make things a reality. For time only marches on quicker and quicker, leaving the 'one-day' thoughts...well to always remain as 'one day'.... never to happen.

The time is marching on. The skies are cloudy, and I suspect a spot of rain is in the forecast soon. I enjoy the cool breeze on my skin, it feels good, it brings a sense of rejuvenation with it. I welcome the cooler Fall weather, it's the time of year I find fascinating. Nature does some pretty spectacular things in the Fall, if only one takes the time to observe.

Cloudy skies and cooler weather... for now I sit and enjoy it. It won't be long before I'm blogging about new spring flowers, bustling birds, buzzing bees and butterflies. Time surely does fly.

For now, I'm going to sit back, relax and just enjoy the ever changing landscape.