Saturday, April 4, 2009

Soap is to the Body what Tears are for the Soul

Tears. Lots of 'em today. Oh how I miss Mom. I feel sad for Dad, for brother, for sisters.......I feel lost. I miss her so much... will the pain stop? I know she is home, safely in heaven, pain free, happy, with our Lord. How joyful, I sing praise for that. But the world seems empty without her. Going through the motions of life, automatically, almost not feeling, I try. I really try. My strength is in her, I am trying to be strong for my daughter. Can I be as strong as my Mom? I hope so, I try, it is hard. It hurts. I feel scared. I feel suddenly small in a huge big world. I think it's going to be a long long time before "another normal" sets in. Until then, I promise to try. For Mom, for Dad, and especially for my daughter. To this I pray today. To this I let my tears fall.