Monday, December 26, 2011

As we say farewell.....

In just 5 days we will say farewell.  You've been good to me, I must say, although there have been some bumps along the way, there has always been a silver lining (gently tucked away).  Thank you for opening my heart to always see the silver lining, no matter what the circumstance. 

Despite that it will be farewell in just 5 short days.  You will become the past, 2011, and I, along with many others, will welcome in 2012.  Hard to believe, but true.  Where did you go?  You came and went so quickly, and now, soon, you will be gone, forever. 

2012.... wow!  Hard to believe.  Waiting silently, soon to make a grand entrance... count down.  I know you will be as true and good to me as 2011 was.  My much anticipated thought is ... even better.  So although I am getting ready to say farewell to a wonderfully good year, I know you, the new, will be even brighter.