Monday, March 15, 2010

You Got me Under Pressure...

Can you hear it.... the tune of ZZ Top and the lyrics.... "You Got Me Under Pressure"....

I'm not thinking music though, or even Rock 'n Roll, I'm thinking about "pressure". What happens when one is under pressure. Is this good? Is this bad?


"Mom, just remember that Diamonds are made under pressure".... said out of the mouth of a child. An interesting and profound thing for a child to say. I must say that I like it! A statement that is bold and wise beyond her years.

So... what do you do when under pressure? Do you crumble, do you jump ship, do you give up? OR do you shine.... like a diamond. I say wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all just shine. If we look deep enough and are still enough we will see that we really do shine.

Dare to Live, Dare to Love, and always Shine.

Blessings to you my family and friends.